POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Absurdities II (117 K) : Absurdities II (117 K) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Absurdities II (117 K)
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 3 Aug 2000 20:43:22
Message: <398A01B4.371D381E@peak.edu.ee>
OK, fast I ain't. But here is the second version of the scene.
Mostly minor tweaks that I'm sure nobody will notice. Bit of a redesign on the
Furry One, trying to make it look more like a beast and less like a poultry
accident :)
I fear the scene may fall victim to over-development, so I'd better
call it finished soon. But if something you see something "wrong" about it,
please let me know!
If you're interested, the 1024 by 512 PNG original is available at:
http://www.hot.ee/margusrt

--
Margus Ramst

Personal e-mail: mar### [at] peakeduee